Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Semester... New Attitude...

Well here it is a new semester and a new year... This coming semester is going to be something else... My best to date. I'm retaking anatomy.... one class that I just cant get right for some unknown reason but I'm going to not only pass it but get a B... yes it is going to happen. I'm also taking two other nutrition classes, which I always tend to do really really good in and then I just signed up to take a canoing class at the rec. which should really really be a good time. I'm going to do a LOT more camping this year and I'm saving up for a fly fishing pole. I have never really been into fishing but I think with all of the activity of fly fishing I should really enjoy it.
This post has been extremely random... no real point either. I guess I just needed to talk about my coming semester and put my goal for it in writing. Day 1 starts tomorrow :-) I don't remember the last time I was ready for a semester to start. I'm sure my tune will change after a couple of weeks.

No comments: