Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vedauwoo Wyoming

Here is the Nebraska Crew that made the journey! Steph is in front of me and Al is to my left both of whom I really enjoy making climbing trips with.
Here I am leading my first Trad Route ever! Trad Routes are ones that dont already have the bolts or protection in the rock... So you have to carry up Cams, Nuts, and Hexes up with you to put in just incase you do fall. It is a LOT harder to do that Sport climbing. I really enjoy it because it is more of a mind game than a physical skill game. This is at the Blair II Wall.

Next is a series of pictures from my favorite boulder problem. Roasted Possum Vinegar Pie (V5) at Coyote Rocks



Now just to get up over the "beak"

And Down with total frustration and exhaustion!!!!

Here is the first day at Vedauwoo at the "School Yard"

No comments: