Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Black Hills Bike Tour

This past fall break I spent four of the most beautiful days in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was my second trip there this year and I saw one of the most amazing sunrises in the Badlands...

Here we are at a trail head with the Lucky Chicken that has become a Bike Tour Tradition. He goes with us everywhere so that we don't experience any bad wrecks or problems with our bikes.


Here we are on the side of the road checking out good ole George Washington's Profile....
On the way to Mount Rushmore we get a glimps of the beauty the Black Hills hold.
Here we are riding on the outskirts of the Badlands right next to a HUGE Prairie Dog Town.Yes, The chicken rides along with the Riders not the Support Vehicle.



Watch out for Dale he likes to go FAST... like upwards of 40 MPH fast!!!!

Here I am with Dale the Lead Mechanic at Outdoor Adventures in the process of getting the bikes ready to be loaded.

Gotta tear em' down so they all fit!Ya I got it pretty hard when it comes to working... haha the views tend to be extraordinary!

No comments: