Beings that I am still in school and dont want my brand new bike taken from me I am planning on taking off all the decals so it doesnt stick out as being a SURLY. They make great bikes not extremely pricey but enough that you wouldnt ever want to have to replace one on a limited budget.

It was quiet a process to remove all the decals. I used a plastic spoon since the decals werent under a clear coat. It took about 3 hours of work! Once all were off I applied FrameSaver to the inside so it wont rust from the inside out.
Transforming my baby into the "Ninja Bike" there arent too many more parts that could be black on it. The guys at CycleWorks coined the name and I think its pretty fitting. When I find some more time and money I want to add accent pieces on in royal blue.... When that happens Ill be sure to post a couple new pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment