Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Friday, November 23, 2007

22... and now im OLD...

Well its finally official... I'm old no longer are birthdays fun they are just yet another day, the nice thing is there are still presents involved and well I get to spend time with family... Here are a couple of gifts that I received... one of my favorite I got a little early and well mom thinks I may have already worn it out, its a NorthFace jacket.... its awesome I also go a pair of pajama pants that look like jeans they are pretty sweet!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Dustin,
Thanks for updating us and starting your blog! Your mom hasn't updated her's in a while (hi Aunt Brenda :) ) Good to see you are doing well.
Kara