Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Break!!!

Well here it is Thanksgiving break!!! and wow I don't think I have ever been more excited it has finally come! Well I'm about ready to leave for GI I just need to grab all 15 tons of my laundry so I can get caught up.... I don't even have clean jeans to wear.... I think I'm gonna wear shorts and a long sleeved T which will pry be the last time I could even think of trying that this year... O well the open road calls my name so I better start heading... I should have some good pictures... and an update on T-bone... He has another meet today looking to keep that loss column with a big ole goose egg.

No comments: