Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Monday, November 19, 2007

Tanner

Tanner is the youngest brother... but he is also the biggest of us boys. He is 14 and well he is one heck of a big kid. He loves his sports especially football, but right now he is on a traveling basketball team and also is on the wrestling team. His wrestling record is 3-0 and he has one pin on the season so far. His last meet he should have made that two but he just couldn't figure out what was wrong with his cradle that he had the guy in. Here are a few pictures of him really kicking some butt on the wrestling mat. I guess you could say all that beating on him a couple of years ago from Jordan and I is really starting to pay off. Ha Ha

























No comments: