Wow this last semester has FLOWN by... the football team has all but self-destructed, Jordan has had his knee surgery, Tanner is wowing us all with his wrestling, and the rugby team is rated #10 in the nation.
Well dead week is always a time to just cram your head full of TONS of information and I am studying for my first final which is Wednesday but its pretty hard to concentrate when you are missing your brothers wrestling meet for the first time. But sounds like I'm not too much of a good luck charm, Mom just called and Tanner is now 10-1 with yet another fall in just 28 seconds. Looks like he is ready to do some wrestling since he hasn't had a meet in about ten days. Well she is taking pictures and also has the video camera rolling so I wont miss too much.
The weather is supposed to be pretty crazy here tonight and tomorrow so it should be very interesting to see how it all shapes up. Throw out a quick prayer so I can make it back to GI on Thursday so I can watch Tanner at his Conference meet, the last of the season.
Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment