Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finals Week...

Its been awhile since my last post... but thats because of this "great" week called finals week...
So far it has consisted of:
  • 1 "All-niter"
  • ~20 cups of coffee
  • ~45 hours of studying
  • 2 HUGE knots in my back
  • 1 hour long massage due to stress (which I really don't have the money for)
  • 3 Tests
But... I have one of my grades back already and I finished my Statistics class with a B!!! so it all doesn't go in vain... Another class... my Coaching effectiveness class I am expecting about the same in... and then there is ORGANIC CHEMISTRY... Can't wait for this week to be over!

No comments: