Many of my updates will be less frequent but well worth the wait... I will be sharing many of my pictures and trips with OA... So check back frequently

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tanner is Done...

Tanner's last wrestling meet was today... He has finished out his year at 11-2 with 7 falls and got a silver in the entire conference in just his first year. Both of his losses were from the same guy who like I said earlier has definitely been wrestling for quiet a few years. He did improve this time against him and did not get pinned and only lost by 4 points in a 6-2 match. Not bad for his 1st year! It is really fun to see him go out there and play with such confidence. His coaches really taught him a lot this past season and I really hope he pursues it in high school. But next up for him is Basketball season at the school and hopefully he can really shine in that as well. If so he is up for one heck of a decision next winter on what to do.




Jordan is really buckling down on his studies from what I hear and next up for him is his show choir season. Hopefully it will be a fun one and, he also will be doing a power lifting meet sometime early next year which I really really want to make a point to going to. He says his knee doesn't bother him much and from the sounds of it he is getting stronger and stronger everyday. He is hoping to put on a couple pounds before football season so he can really pound those running-backs at the middle linebacker spot.

No comments: